What to Expect at NetConnect
Monday, Nov. 6
- Travel to Atlanta for main event attendees
- Pre-Conference Day
9 am to 4 pm
- Welcome Reception
Tuesday, Nov. 7
- NetConnect Sessions
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- 30th Anniversary Dinner
Wednesday, Nov. 8
- NetConnect Sessions
8:30 am to 2 pm
The full agenda for NetConnect 2023 will be available this summer when registration opens. In the meantime, please review some of our popular sessions from previous conferences so you can determine all of the different people at your institution who can benefit from attending.
Note: This optional pre-conference is an additional fee that includes breakfast, lunch, and an extra night at the hotel.
Our compliance specialists provide a full-day course of both hands-on workshops and classroom training for compliance and risk management topics. This day is typically ideal for new and existing ISOs, senior management, IT management, IT committee members, and IT administrators.
Past pre-conference sessions have included:
- ISO Accountability and Responsibility Factors
- ISO Communication to Auditors, Examiners, Committees, and the Board
- ISOs and IT Administrators Workshop: Working together through live IT steering committee scenarios
- Simulated Cyber Attacks and Recovery Plan Testing Exercises
The conference includes a jam-packed line-up of educational sessions tailored to address FFIEC regulations, cybersecurity best practices, and the latest banking technology trends. It also hosts a variety of industry and motivational speakers.
Past educational sessions have included Safe Systems product enhancements and launches as well as training topics such as:
- Passing Your Cybersecurity Exam with Flying Colors
- Malware Case Studies
- Managing Remote Devices
- Panel Discussion: Responding to and Recovering from Cyber Events
- Securing Microsoft O365
- Ransomware Explosion
- Panel Discussion: Ask the Auditor
- IT Administrator Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Checklist
- Facilitated Breakout Sessions for Discussions on Banking Roadblocks
These sessions are ideal for compliance, operations, IT, and executive management employees. Each attendee can choose the sessions that apply specifically to their current role or they can attend sessions to help expand their knowledge in other areas of banking.